Our expert immigration lawyers offer high quality immigration advice at great prices.Our solicitors have broad experience and can specialise in advising on a range of Immigration issues, such as indefinite leave to remain, UK citizenship applications, Tier 1 Investor and Entrepreneur visas and more.
Immigration can be a highly personal and sensitive issue, and our advice reflects this.
For a free consultation to chat to one of our specialist immigration lawyers, feel free to contact us.
Our immigration law advice for individuals
- Tier 1 – (Investor) visas
- Tier 1 – Entrepreneur visas
- Tier 1 – Graduate Entrepreneur and Exceptional Talent visas
- Tier 2 – skilled employment related visas
- British citizenship and indefinite leave to remain/settlement applications
- applications for settled or pre-settled status under the new EU Settlement Scheme
- EEA family permits and residence cards
- family and dependant related visa applications for children, spouses, civil partners, fiancés and unmarried partners
- creative and sportsperson visas
- representative of an overseas business visas
- UK ancestry visas
- all types of immigration appeals and immigration litigation in the High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and Immigration and Asylum Tribunal
- Human Rights and discretion based applications
- visitor visas
- fast tracking applications
Why use Silver Lining?
Expert Advice: We have achieved very good results for our clients in a variety of cases involving exceptional/discretionary applications outside of the Immigration Rules when it may have seemed there was no chance of success.
High success : A large amount of visa applications submitted by our solicitors have been approved, despite many of them being discretionary in nature and needing creative ideas to push through.
Flexible: We advise a wide scope of diverse clients, and we are proud of this as a firm.
Fair Pricing: We keep our fees fair and work towards the best interests of our client.
Immigration advice for European nationals: In addition we our solicitors have in giving advise to nationals of European Union/European Economic Area European member states who wish to apply for indefinite leave to remain, UK citizenship, apply for settled or pre-settled status under the new EU Settlement Scheme or submit any other type of EU related immigration applications in the UK. Our team is well placed to deal with a wide range of issues you may face.
We are experts in our space and our solicitors have years of experience guiding people through all aspects of immigration.
If you have any questions or require immigration law advice from our specialist solicitors, please fill in our enquiry form or call us on 01204353450
Please Feel Free To Contact Us.
Office Number: 0120 497 7092
Opening Hours: Monday- Friday (9am-5pm)
Fax: 01204 977091